Join Bill Capobiancco (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the Total Soccer Experience for All Ages.
This Clinic Features:
- DRIBBLING, Fast Footwork Techniques and 1v1 Moves
- PASSING, Passing with all parts of the foot/ Possession Skills
- SHOOTING, Proper Shooting Techniques for Power and Accuracy
- JUGGLING, Juggling/Receiving with all parts of the body and different “Pick-Ups”
Brandon Campus Academy Coaches Remo and Fran Hernandez will host the 4th Annual Free Soccer Training Sessions for girls born 2008, 2009 and 2010 who are interested in transitioning to competitive soccer.
Focus: Individual skills.
When: Monday 3/27 and Tuesday 3/28. 6:00pm-7:30pm
Where: Brandon JC Handly Field 3
All players are required to register. CLICK HERE to register.
For more information contact:
|West Florida Flames will be hosting Bill Cap’s Finesse & Finishing Camp @ East Lake Soccer Complex. This Clinic Features: DRIBBLING, Fast Footwork Techniques and 1v1 Moves, PASSING, Passing with all parts of the foot/ Possession Skills, SHOOTING, Proper Shooting Techniques for Power and Accuracy, JUGGLING, Juggling/Receiving with all parts of the body and different “Pick-Ups”
Also featured is a Mini World Cup and skills competitions, which include: Knockout, Soccer Tennis, Soccer Golf, Four Square, Boogers and Pickers, and much more!
- June 13-17th 2016 – 6-10 year olds
- June 20-24th 2016 – 10-14 year olds
LOCATION AND TIME:
East Lake Complex
(3555 Old Keystone Rd.)
9 am – 1 pm Monday-Friday
$125.00 per child (includes a Free T-Shirt) Multi Family Member Discount and
Team Discounts Available
WHAT TO BRING:
Insurance information, soccer ball, a light lunch, water, shin guards, sunscreen, and the willingness to learn from pros…For registration information or questions, contact
2013 and 2014 were good years for West Florida Flames with so many of our players committing to play in college! 2015 kicks-off another impressive list of commitments for West Florida Flames 2015 graduates with a few players still undecided. Today is the start of the National Letter of Intent for the early signing period and we are proud to have several of our young women signing today. WFF U18 Head Coach Danny Collins comments, “We are very proud of the commitment list to date and look forward to the continued success of our players once in college”.
- Erin Avers – Stetson University
- Christina Cesta – University of North Florida
- Shalisa Crowell – Rollins College
- Danielle Darius – Emory University
- Karli Gutsche – Auburn University
- Amanda Hill – Towson University
- Kylie Harris – Florida Southern College
- Abigail Kastroll – University of Michigan
- Camille Knudstrup – Florida Gulf Coast University
- Jenna McKinney – University of Chicago
- Kiera McMeekan – Rollins College
- Gabby Rademaker – Vanderbilt University
- Reagan Secrest – Stetson University
- Bailey Stites – University of North Florida
- Jessica Taylor – University of Central Florida
- Margaret Woodward – United States Naval Academy
West Florida Flames is proud of the environment it creates in preparing our #AmazingYoungWomen for the next step in their young lives. We look forward to the future success of our members on and off the field.
West Florida Flames ECNL Coaching Staff.
Recreational Schedule (U6-U10)
Regular Season http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?EventID=56490
Dimmit Cup/Festival http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?EventID=56578
Recreational Schedule GYSA ((U12 and up)
Regular Season http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?EventID=55659
For previous years go here
|The Adidas Cup Fall Classic is a competitive tournament hosted in Tarpon Springs (East Lake) and Brandon. This preseason tournament is a great way to prepare for the fall season. This tournament is open to all U8-U19 competitive teams. For more information please contact us
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
West Florida Flames has need for many referee’s in season for both league and tournament events. To become a referee you are trained and certified by “Florida State Referees” (FSR). FSR is a sanctioned member of United States Soccer Federation (USSF).
The first step to becoming a referee is to get certified:
- visit the FSR website (http://fsr-inc.com)
- read the “how to become a referee” section on their website
- Register for a “new referee course” from their website
- Attend and pass the course
Once you have passed the course there are a couple more steps to be ready to referee for West Florida Flames:
- Make sure you are listed as a certified referee on the FSR database, which can take 6 weeks from passing the course
- Contact Florida Youth Soccer Association (http://fysa.com) to acquire a GotSoccer account for referee’s
- Once you have your gotsoccer account you can log in and “Risk Verify”. For referee’s under 18 this is a simple age verification.
- You will need a referee uniform and flags. Once you have these you are ready and can start taking games. To take games for West Florida Flames register with us by following instructions here (click).
Congratulations West Florida Flame teams and coaches who capped their regular season by participating in GYSA Cup.
All the players and coaches gave the tournament their best effort, win-lose-or draw it was a great experience and exciting weekend. Of the 23 Flames teams that participated 10 are moving on and playing at Pinellas Park for the final GYSA weekend March 1-2:
- U12 Girls (Mark Sapp) – Quarter Finals
- U12 Boys (Charles Haynes) – Quarter Finals
- U12 Boys (David Deib) – Quarter Finals
- U12 Boys (Doug Graham) – Quarter Finals
- U14 Boys (Cass Fessler) – Quarter Finals
- U16 Girls (Charles Haynes) – Semi Finals
- U16 Boys (Greg Taylor) – Semi Finals
- U19 Girls (Phil Phillips) – Finals
- U19 Boys (Conner O’Neill) – Semi Finals
- U19 Boys (Karl Boegershausen) – Semi Finals
If you are in the area come support your friends and neighbors at Pinellas Park.
|U12 Boys Celtic (Doug Graham)