· Need-based financial assistance is available to all West Florida Flames youth players and their families for assistance with the fees charged by West Florida Flames (WFF).
· Financial assistance can only be applied to West Florida Flames fees. The cost of Uniforms, volunteer fees, tournament fees, etc. will not be covered.
· Financial Assistance is limited and we recommend you complete your application as soon as possible to be considered.
· No application will be processed after July 1, 2017
· Financial Assistance is only awarded on approval from the Financial Assistance Committee
· Read all instructions and fully complete the online application link below, incomplete applications will not be considered.
· Applications require the last two income tax returns, first 2 pages only to be considered complete.
· Reduced lunch/other government subsidy paperwork may be accepted in lieu of tax return.
· Tax return information must be scanned and emailed to Office@FlamesFC.com OR Faxed to 727-474-9896
· The WFF Financial Assistance Committee will review your application and determine if assistance will be awarded.
· You will receive a reply from the committee regardless of the outcome of their decision by August 1, 2017
2017-2018 Season DEADLINES AND AWARD DATES
· Financial assistance applications must be received by July 1, 2017, and you will be informed by August 1, 2017, via email, of the Committee’s decision.
· Please note that all information provided and/or discussed will be kept confidential. Materials submitted will not be returned.
CLICK HERE to go to Financial Assistance Application