Financial Aid Request – Competitive Player
- Need-based financial assistance is available to all West Florida Flames youth players and their families for assistance with the fees charged by West Florida Flames (WFF).
- Financial assistance can only be applied to West Florida Flames fees. The cost of Uniforms, volunteer fees, tournament fees, etc. will not be covered.
- Financial Assistance is limited and we recommend you complete your application as soon as possible to be considered.
- No application will be processed after July 1, 2017
- Financial Assistance is only awarded on approval from the Financial Assistance Committee
- Read all instructions and fully complete the online application link below, incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications require the last two income tax returns, first 2 pages only to be considered complete.
- Reduced lunch/other government subsidy paperwork may be accepted in lieu of tax return.
- Tax return information must be scanned and emailed to Office@FlamesFC.com OR Faxed to 727-474-9896
- The WFF Financial Assistance Committee will review your application and determine if assistance will be awarded.
- You will receive a reply from the committee regardless of the outcome of their decision by August 1, 2017
2017-2018 SEASON DEADLINES AND AWARD DATES
- Financial assistance applications must be received by July 1, 2017, and you will be informed by August 1, 2017, via email, of the Committee’s decision.
- Please note that all information provided and/or discussed will be kept confidential. Materials submitted will not be returned.
CLICK HERE to Apply for Financial Assistance